Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

W.T.M.B.a.w.c.k. EXCERPTS #25-30

Andre Hirsch Todorovich in Qualicum Beach; Photo by Maria Chantelle Tucker


EXCERPT #25:
"This is a playpen for bad men.  I remember not to play too loose where I am likely to be zeroed in on."

EXCERPT #26:
"When I hear how the words flow, I instinctively know if they work. No one on the planet can say otherwise."

EXCERPT #27: 
"The instant chill is encoded in my neural pathways, down ancient branch-ways in my soul, awaiting a trigger."


EXCERPT #28:
"Lunar reflection dapples from a shining stream; tinkling and laughter soothes our well-wandering steps."

EXCERPT #29:
"There's too much vastness around maybe." ~ "That's perfection for an island to just be what it is, a while."

EXCERPT #30:
"Strangers reach for connection; whisper, bark, experiment, evade.  "What kind of loonies do we have here?"


No comments:

Post a Comment