Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2016

W.T.M.B.a.w.c.k. EXCERPTS #31-36

Andre Hirsch Todorovich in Craigdarroch Castle; Photo by Vaysha Hirsch



EXCERPT# 31: "Life is flux. Only the most consistent signals penetrate this ephemeral x-factor of an on-going story."

EXCERPT #32: "Together with the dreamers, misfits, beautiful, homely, unbalanced; the promise...to explore being human."

EXCERPT #33: "Trees gesture elegantly, mountains form with arcane insight, clouds shape up like someone dreaming them up."


EXCERPT #33 (Alternate): "My face emerges in the murky water. I notice I have changed, disassociated from my own reflection."

EXCERPT #34: "This dip into deeper waters, as if my feet along a plush mud ridge, found the drop-off into submergence."

EXCERPT #35: "My energized breathing, aware in this moment of living, unburdened by mind-chatter or thought ramblings."

EXCERPT #36: "Slide open those transparent fourth walls of blindness between your cells. Observe the animals you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment